Yukon Exelon 3x50 Night Vision Scope
Yukon Advanced Optics is the largest global manufacturer and developer of consumer night vision products and balances high quality with cost effectiveness. This means optimum performance, even in entry level range products.
The Yukon Exelon models benefit from using Yukon's pioneering Gen Super/CF-Super image intensifier tubes and R-Contact lens system. These unique features significantly improve image quality across the entire field or view and resolutions comparable to entry level tubes.
The Exelon 3x50 Night Vision Scope offers 3x image magnification, a 13°angular field of view and a powerful built-in IR Illuminator which enables observation in extreme lowlight conditions, even in complete darkness. The Exelon series also features a sure-grip ABS plastic body with rubber inserts for extra hold and protection.
This powerful night vision tool is powered by a single 3V Lithium CR123A battery and comes with smooth, intuitive focusable objective and ocular lenses, and tethered to the body objective lens cap. The scope operates both in the passive mode (without man-made sources of light) and in active mode (with IR illuminator on). Switches come easily to hand and twin operational status LEDs illuminate green and red depending on the active functions and alert the user should the device be accidently turned on.
Built-in twin 1/4" thread can be used for secure mounting to tripods or as attachment points for different accessories. This quality device can also be attached on a mount with laser pointer and used as a night vision sight. This Night Vision Scope is fully self-contained and can work up to 50 hours on one CR123A battery at temperatures from -30°C to +40°C.
The Exelon 3x50 is designed for outdoor observation, guarding and terrain orientation within a wide range of natural night light - from twilight to total darkness.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use
- Built-in Infrared Illuminator
- Sure-grip ABS plastic body with rubber inserts
- IPX4 water resistant
- Tube type: Super (1+)
- Generation: Gen Super / CF-Super
- Objective lens: 50mm
- Magnification: 3x
- Field of View: 13°
- Max detection range: 180m
- Dioptric range: -5 to +5
- Resolution (centre): 40 lines/mm
- Resolution (edge): 32 lines/mm
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +40°C
- Operating time with IR on: 8 hours
- Operating time with IR off: 50 hours
- Two 1/4" tripod mounting threads
- MOLLE compatible padded carry case with zip closure, hand strap and cleaning cloth included
- Voltage: 3V (1 CR123A battery - not included)
- Dimensions: 7.8"x3.4"x2.4" (19.8x8.7x6cm)
- Weight: 500g
- Manufacturer: Yukon Advanced Optics
- Manufacturer's number: 24101