Adventure Lights Guardian Expedition Light Blue
In situations where being seen is a must, Adventure Lights sets unsurpassed standards. Adventure Lights Safety Lights are ultra lightweight, reliable and bright visual identification products that have multiple applications in a wide variety of environments.
The Guardian Expedition Light is a compact and lightweight safety and signal safety light. At less than 20 grams, this versatile security light is waterproof to 100 meters and can be seen at up to 3 miles or 5km. With its dual functionality of flashing and steady modes, the Guardian lasts over 240 hours per set of widely available CR-2032 batteries. The unique reverse polarity switching mechanism allows for changing the light modes simply by flipping over the battery. The Expedition Light comes with a variety of optional attachments that can be fastened to either the user or to equipment. This extremely compact hand-free LED light is primarily designed for improving the visibility and safety of its user, but will also suit anybody who needs quality light in a small compact form.
- Extra bright LED safety light
- Secure belt clip for easy attachments
- Highly cost effective
- Visible from all sides Omni-directional light
- A simple twist of the lens turns the unit on and off
- Unique reverse polarity switching
- Flipping battery changes functions
- Extra tough optical dome with high impact and shock resistance
- Maximum visibility range: 3 miles (5km)
- LED life: 100,000 hours
- Dual mode: steady-on or flashing
- Run time: steady-on mode: 100 hours; flash mode: 250 hours
- Field of View: 180°
- Water resistant up to 100m
- Operates in temperatures from -40°C to +50°C
- Optional base units and attachments allow easy fastening to clothing or equipment
- Power supply: two CR-2032 lithium batteries (included)
- Dimensions (light only): 1.6"x1.2"x1.2" (4x3x3cm)
- Weight: 20g
- Manufacturer: Adventure Lights
- Manufacturer's number: 54002
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.