Direct Action Dust Mk2 Backpack PenCott GreenZone
This upgraded version of Dust Backpack from Direct Action is undoubtedly an answer to all load carrying needs of people interested in outdoor activities and has all features expected from new generation EDC hydration packs.
The main compartment of Dust Mk2 features an internal padded sleeve secured with a hook-and-loop elasticated tab that can be used for a hydration bladder or it can be used to carry a laptop up to 13" in size safely. There is also an external port for a hydration tube. The smaller front compartment has a clear vinyl pocket for maps and documents, an internal organiser for notepads, GPS, writing utensils and other essentials. The presented pack also goes with paracord carrying handle, adjustable in length and ergonomically designed padded shoulder straps, as well as removable waist system, which helps to distribute weight evenly throughout the upper body and ensures comfortable carry even for long periods of time.
An innovative Combat Vent System, made of contoured foam profiles with multiple air channels, ensures comfort and keeps the pack off the back which enhances air circulation preventing heat build-up and sweating. Multiple quick-release buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required. The compression straps allow the pack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause discomfort, unnecessary noise, and disturbance to the balance. The rucksack gives a possibility to attach additional equipment through robust D-Rings and many PALS slits all-round. Laser-cut MOLLE system, which absorbs less water than traditional webbing, makes the backpack not only fully modular but also still maintains a low-profile look. To save weight, the backpack is made of the 500D Cordura fabric, which allows for a lighter weight, and thanks to the egg shape, the pack has smaller height and width than other bags with similar capacity.
All these features of Direct Action Dust Mk2 Backpack allow for high level of flexibility, quick adjustments and provide maximum comfort, fit and ventilation of its wearer, which make this lightweight and durable backpack a perfect EDC pack or must-have equipment for security, military or Law Enforcement personnel.
- Capacity: 20 litres
- Lightweight and multifunctional design
- Ideal for everyday use or security, military or LE personnel
- Main compartment with internal mesh pocket, bottom drainage hole and 13” laptop sleeve secured with a hook-and-loop tab
- Front admin compartment goes with multiple inner sleeves, pockets, rotatable carabiner, and transparent panel 6.5”x10” (16.5x25.4cm)
- Vertical zippered pocket on the front
- Two expandable side pockets with hook-and-loop closure and side elastic bands
- Concealed back compartment with additional hydration/laptop pocket
- Loop patch 4”x2” (10.2x5.01cm) on the front for hook-and-loop customisation
- Heavily padded back with Combat Vent System for superb ventilation
- Detachable 1.5" (3.81cm) wide hip belt with quick release buckle
- Durable top 2.5m (8.2ft) Woven 550 paracord drag handle
- Padded quick release shoulder straps with elasticated sternum strap
- Side retentions straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of a carried kit
- Compatible with hydration bladders (internal mounts, tube ports)
- Laser-cut PALS slits for additional MOLLE attachments
- Multiple D-Ring attachment points
- Two-way genuine YKK zipper closures
- Glove-friendly, firm and rubberised zipper pulls equipped with plastic ends
- Hook-and-loop strap ties for tide and professional look
- Durable Duraflex WooJin buckles
- Material: 100% 500D Cordura laminate fabric
- Weight: 1210g (2.66lb)
- Dimensions: approx. 16.5”x10”x5.5” (42x26x14cm)
- Manufacturer: Direct Action
- Manufacturer"s number: BP-DUST-CD5-PGZ
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund of the item price or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. You must contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days of the item being delivered. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.
To exchange an item, please return the item in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and required size or new item.