Direct Action Dust Mk2 Backpack PenCott SandStorm
This upgraded version of Dust Backpack from Direct Action is undoubtedly an answer to all load carrying needs of people interested in outdoor activities and has all features expected from new generation EDC hydration packs.
The main compartment of Dust Mk2 features an internal padded sleeve secured with a hook-and-loop elasticated tab that can be used for a hydration bladder or it can be used to carry a laptop up to 13" in size safely. There is also an external port for a hydration tube. The smaller front compartment has a clear vinyl pocket for maps and documents, an internal organiser for notepads, GPS, writing utensils and other essentials. The presented pack also goes with paracord carrying handle, adjustable in length and ergonomically designed padded shoulder straps, as well as removable waist system, which helps to distribute weight evenly throughout the upper body and ensures comfortable carry even for long periods of time.
An innovative Combat Vent System, made of contoured foam profiles with multiple air channels, ensures comfort and keeps the pack off the back which enhances air circulation preventing heat build-up and sweating. Multiple quick-release buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required. The compression straps allow the pack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause discomfort, unnecessary noise, and disturbance to the balance. The rucksack gives a possibility to attach additional equipment through robust D-Rings and many PALS slits all-round. Laser-cut MOLLE system, which absorbs less water than traditional webbing, makes the backpack not only fully modular but also still maintains a low-profile look. To save weight, the backpack is made of the 500D Cordura fabric, which allows for a lighter weight, and thanks to the egg shape, the pack has smaller height and width than other bags with similar capacity.
All these features of Direct Action Dust Mk2 Backpack allow for high level of flexibility, quick adjustments and provide maximum comfort, fit and ventilation of its wearer, which make this lightweight and durable backpack a perfect EDC pack or must-have equipment for security, military or Law Enforcement personnel.
- Capacity: 20 litres
- Lightweight and multifunctional design
- Ideal for everyday use or security, military or LE personnel
- Main compartment with internal mesh pocket, bottom drainage hole and 13” laptop sleeve secured with a hook-and-loop tab
- Front admin compartment goes with multiple inner sleeves, pockets, rotatable carabiner, and transparent panel 6.5”x10” (16.5x25.4cm)
- Vertical zippered pocket on the front
- Two expandable side pockets with hook-and-loop closure and side elastic bands
- Concealed back compartment with additional hydration/laptop pocket
- Loop patch 4”x2” (10.2x5.01cm) on the front for hook-and-loop customisation
- Heavily padded back with Combat Vent System for superb ventilation
- Detachable 1.5" (3.81cm) wide hip belt with quick release buckle
- Durable top 2.5m (8.2ft) Woven 550 paracord drag handle
- Padded quick release shoulder straps with elasticated sternum strap
- Side retentions straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of a carried kit
- Compatible with hydration bladders (internal mounts, tube ports)
- Laser-cut PALS slits for additional MOLLE attachments
- Multiple D-Ring attachment points
- Two-way genuine YKK zipper closures
- Glove-friendly, firm and rubberised zipper pulls equipped with plastic ends
- Hook-and-loop strap ties for tide and professional look
- Durable Duraflex WooJin buckles
- Material: 100% 500D Cordura laminate fabric
- Weight: 1210g (2.66lb)
- Dimensions: approx. 16.5”x10”x5.5” (42x26x14cm)
- Manufacturer: Direct Action
- Manufacturer"s number: BP-DUST-CD5-PSS