First Tactical Men's Specialist BDU Pants Midnight Navy
Made of 6.2 oz double Ripstop Polycotton fabric, the Specialist BDU Pants from First Tactical base their design on the traditional BDU military style pants, and are perfect for the police, military or general forces, as well as for cadets, EMT personnel, hunting or any other demanding environment.
These extremely durable, ultra lightweight and highly functional tactical BDU pants feature a zip fly with press stud and button, seven wide belt loops, double seat design and running gusset for ease of movement and added comfort.
First Tactical Men's Specialist BDU Pants comes with multiple utility pockets, two expandable side cargo pockets with elasticated entrance and laminated non-roll hook-and-loop flaps, and internally accessible knee pad pockets for optional kneepads.
Thanks to the DuPont Teflon Shield+ treatment which repels water, oil and stains, and a genuine heavy duty YKK zippers and Prym snaps, the Specialist BDU Pants are an ideal duty uniform wear for any law enforcement, military and security personnel, as well as for everyday use.
- Robust, highly comfortable and fully functional tactical pants
- Modern feel and look with traditional BDU styling
- Running gusset for freedom of movement
- Durable double seat design for added protection
- Zip fly with press stud and button
- Seven wide belt loops
- Two deep front hand pockets with inner loops
- Two back pockets with hook-and-loop secured laminated non-roll flaps
- Two expandable side cargo pockets with elasticated entrance, laminated non-roll flaps with hook-and-loop closure, internal sleeves and hanging loops
- Main pockets with reinforced clip guards
- Internal knee pad access for optional kneepads
- Leg cuffs with elastic cord and Duraflex cord lock for easy adjustments
- Internal hanging loop and ID panel
- Genuine YKK zippers
- Heavy duty Prym snaps
- DuPont Teflon Shield+ treatment repels water, oil and stains
- Lion Suit Undergarment Acceptable (PPE)
- Belt and other accessories not included
- 6.2 oz double Ripstop fabric
- Material: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Manufacturer: First Tactical
- Manufacturer's number: 114006
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund of the item price or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. You must contact us by email at email@example.com within 60 days of the item being delivered. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.
To exchange an item, please return the item in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and required size or new item.