Condor 3-Day Assault Pack Coyote Brown
This heavy duty day pack features 1 large compartment with covered sturdy 2-way zippers. This compartment opens wide and goes with 2 extra zip mesh pockets on the front wall, and 4 internal compression straps (2 vertical and 2 horizontal), and 3 nylon loops on the back wall for securing the load or hydration pack. There are also aerial/hydration tube ports, all covered with Hook-and-loop patches, and 2 drainage holes on the bottom. There is 1 large pocket on the front of the bag that can serve as an admin pocket, featuring 3 map/document pockets, 2 radio pockets with elastic cords, pen slots and 1 plastic carabiner inside. Moreover on the front of the admin pocket, just behind the MOLLE platform, there is a compartment with vertical zip opening. Under the admin pocket there is small compartment with internal mesh pouches with elastic closures. Additionally the bag goes with 2 small side pockets and padded compartment on the back that can be use for storing 3L hydration bladder or a laptop.
On the top of the rucksack there are 3 passages to the main compartment for a drinking tube, earphones or communication devices. 2 heavy duty compression straps with quick release buckles are placed on both sides of the backpack, and 3 strong carrying handles can be found on the top and just over the side pockets.
Presented Condor 3-Day Pack goes with stiffened and specially shaped padded back for extra comfort and maximum airflow, ergonomically designed and adjustable in length padded shoulder straps (about 7cm wide), a chest strap (2.5cm wide) with elastic section, as well as padded and removable waist system with approx. 4cm wide nylon strap and a non-slip section. Both chest and waist straps are adjustable and open with strong plastic buckles.
The rucksack gives a possibility to attach additional equipment through a number of robust nylon MOLLE/MLCS straps all-round, as well as sewn-in webbing and D-rings on both shoulder straps. Furthermore there are also 4 nylon loops placed at the bottom part of the backpack for attachment of sleeping bag.
The pack offers a great amount of carrying space and is perfect for military as well as camping and hiking.
- Capacity: approx. 50L (3038 Cu In)
- Total of seven compartments
- Large main compartment
- Admin compartment
- Upper front compartment
- Bottom pocket (6"x12.5"x3")
- 2 side pockets (5"x9"x2.5")
- Padded laptop or insulated hydration compartment
- Aerial ports and internal mesh pockets
- Adjustable and padded body contour shoulder straps
- Removable padded waist belt with pouches
- Chest strap
- Stiffened and padded back
- Side compression straps
- Heavy duty carry and drag handles
- MOLLE/ MLCS system compatible
- Loops and D-rings on shoulder straps
- Hook-and-loop patches on front (patches not included)
- Grommets on all compartments for drainage
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Dimensions: approx. 43x58x28cm (17"x22"x11")
- Weight: approx. 2300g
- Manufacturer: Condor