Condor Urban Go Pack Olive Drab
The Urban Go Pack is designed with practical pockets, enough to fit everything without having to dig through a massive main compartment, but not so many that they are too small to carry necessary gear. This is an everyday assault pack for anyone, from student to LE and military to security units.
This heavy duty day pack features 1 large compartment with sturdy 2-way zipper, 1 extra zip mesh pocket on the front wall, and a nylon sleeve to carry large documents. There is also aerial/hydration tube port, covered with loop Velcro patch, and 2 drainage holes on the bottom. There is 1 pocket on the front of the bag that can serve as an admin pocket, featuring 2 map/document pockets, 2 zip pockets, 1 phone pocket with Velcro flap, transparent ID pouch, 4 pen slots and 1 plastic carabiner inside. Under the admin pocket, there is a small compartment with 2 internal mesh pouches for other utilities/peripherals. Additionally, the bag goes with 2 tall side pockets for power supply, Nalgene bottles, etc., and padded compartment on the back that can be use for storing insulated hydration bladder or a laptop (it will fit up to 15.4" laptop), and 1 small quick-access gadget pocket on the top lined with non-scratching fleece - perfect for storing MP3 player or sunglass.
2 heavy duty compression straps with quick release buckles are placed on both sides of the backpack, and 3 strong carrying handles can be found on the top and just over the side pockets.
Presented Urban Go Pack goes with specially shaped padded back for extra comfort and maximum airflow, ergonomically designed and adjustable in length padded shoulder straps (about 7cm wide), a chest strap (2.5cm wide) with an elastic section, as well as padded and removable waist system with approx. 4cm wide nylon strap. Both chest and waist straps are adjustable and open with strong plastic buckles.
The rucksack gives a possibility to attach additional equipment through a number of robust nylon MOLLE/MLCS straps throughout, as well as sewn-in webbing and D-rings on both shoulder straps. Furthermore, there are also 4 nylon loops placed at the bottom part of the backpack for attachment of sleeping bag.
- Capacity: approx. 48L (2928 Cu In)
- Total of seven compartments
- Large main compartment
- Admin compartment
- Bottom front compartment
- Padded laptop sleeve
- 2 side pockets
- Adjustable and padded body contour shoulder straps
- Detachable padded waist belt
- Chest strap
- Padded back
- Side compression straps
- Heavy duty carry and drag handles
- MOLLE/ MLCS system compatible
- Loops and D-rings on shoulder straps
- Velcro patches on front (patches not included)
- Grommets on all compartments for drainage
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
- NTOA approved
- Accessories not included
- Main compartment dimensions: 12"x18"x7" (30.5x45.5x17.5cm)
- Top front compartment dimensions: 8"x8"x2.5" (20x20x6.5cm)
- Bottom front compartment dimensions: 12"x6"x2.5" (30.5x15x6.5cm)
- Side compartment dimensions: 5"x11.5"x1.5" (12.5x29x3.5cm)
- Weight: approx. 1610g
- Manufacturer: Condor
- Manufacturer's number: 147-001