First Tactical Men's 7" Operator Boots Coyote
Built from highly durable synthetic Suede leather and extremely breathable mesh upper, the First Tactical Men's 7" Operator Boot is a perfect day to day tactical footwear for patrol and mission duty. These comfortable boots feature traditional lace to toe construction with breathable air mesh panels, side vents, and soft inner padding, to keep the foot cool and dry in virtually any environment. Furthermore, the Men's 7" Operator Boots come with torsion flex fibreglass reinforced composite shank, OrthoLite foam top layer, and slip-resistant rubber outsole with fast lacing system for increased functionality and stability. Additionally, gusseted tongue provides better fit and added protection, while Achilles flex point and lightweight TPU heel clip gives support, stability and protects the foot at all time. First Tactical Men's 7" Operator Boots are an ideal choice for police and security personnel, and everyone who is looking for military quality footwear designed primarily for extreme conditions.
- Design based on athletic shoes
- Lightweight and highly breathable
- Integrated side vents for increased comfort
- Torsion Flex fibreglass reinforced composite shank
- OrthoLite foam top layer for moisture wicking
- Textile air mesh panels throughout for increased breathability
- TPU "no sew" detailing for covert appearance
- Gusseted tongue for better fit and added protection
- Heavy padding around the ankle
- Fast lacing system with closed lace hooks
- Achilles flex point for unrivalled freedom of movement
- Lightweight TPU heel clip provides support and stability
- Removable thick foam insole
- Durable, oil and slip resistant rubber outsole
- Stay flat pull loop at the back
- Concealed knife pockets on both sides
- Compression moulded EVA midsole
- Material: 100% Synthetic Suede, Rubber
- Boot height: approx. 7" (17.8cm)
- Manufacturer: First Tactical
- Manufacturer's number: 165010
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.