First Tactical Specialist Rolling Duffle Black
Constructed from 1000D and 1680D Nylon material and reinforced with heavy duty frame, the Specialist Rolling Duffle from First Tactical is an ultimate tactical kit bag perfect for storing any gear or clothing during longer missions and trips.
With collapsible Folding Frame Lock System, robust telescopic handle, and oversized high-definition flat wheels, the Specialist Rolling Duffle is easy to transport even when fully loaded, offers quick access to all compartments and pockets, and will store flat when not in use.
- Capacity: 90 litres (5514 Cu. In.)
- Overall number of pockets: 2 external storage pockets, 3 external haul handles, 1 internal zip-secure pocket
- Telescopic handle system for hassle free transportation even the heaviest tactical loads
- Durable and lockable two-way YKK main zipper with top clam-shell opening and zip pull
- Main compartment with collapsible Folding Frame Lock System for flat storage when not in use, soft loop lined zipped pocket, ID panel for easy identification, and zip access to internal frame
- Dual adjust quick release compression straps keep content safe and secure
- Heavy duty carry handles with add-a-bag wrap
- Front with zipped micro mesh ID window, large two-way zipped pocket, and First Tactical loop logo for patches
- Back with large two-way zipped pocket and three rows of loop strap for IDs or patches
- Durable size drag handles
- Moulded foot studs on each side for flexibility and security
- Corner and bottom skid plates for added protection
- Quick release side strap for optional attachments
- Oversized high definition flat wheels perfect for rolling over difficult terrain
- Material: 1000D and 1680D Nylon
- Main compartment size: 30"x16"x16" (76.2x40.6x40.6cm)
- Weight: 4400g
- Manufacturer: First Tactical
- Manufacturer's number: 180022
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.