First Tactical Tactix Half-Day Backpack Coyote
Full-size half-day tactical pack with a large loop-lined main compartment, front admin compartment, numerous smaller individual pockets, and generously padded back section and shoulder straps for the ultimate comfort of use. This fully MOLLE compatible Tactix Half-Day Backpack comes with Hook and Hang Thru System for storing oversized gear, repositionable quick release compression straps for perfect fit, concealed CCW pocket and multiple heavy duty carry handles for added security. Ideal for Law Enforcement, First Responders and Military personnel, the
- Tactix Half-Day Backpack represents a perfect storage solution for mission essentials, camping gear, hiking, light travel or CCW.
- Capacity: 27.4 litres (1670 cu in)
- Overall number of pockets: 9 external, 19 internal
- Large main compartment with two-way zip closure, soft loop back panel lining, two zipped tear-away mesh pockets, two large vertical zipped pockets, side sleeve pockets and bottom drainage
- Two-way zipped lockable front admin compartment with multiple inner sleeves, zipped pocket, detachable O-Ring metal carabiner, key holder, ID panel, and two zipped outer pockets with inner sleeves
- Large zipped utility pocket above admin compartment
- Concealed CCW compatible zipped pocket with internal loop field for holsters
- Zipped top pocket with soft lining suitable for sunglasses or sensitive electronics
- Zipped bottom pocket suitable for optional rain cover
- Top and bottom accessible zipped Hook and Hang Thru System with inner sleeve pockets and metal attachment points designed for carrying oversized tactical gear
- Accessible from the top and fully removable internal backboard stay secured with hook-and-loop tab may be used as splint, shovel or paddle
- Heavily padded back section with waist strap attachment points
- Adjustable and removable quick release shoulder straps with HD spacer mesh, dual density foam padding, flexible chest strap, drag handle, MOLLE webbing, hook-and-loop section and multiple attachment loops
- Front and side Lynx Laser Cut Platform fully compatible with traditional MOLLE and PALS systems
- Two front loop panels for ID's, badges or other tactical attachments
- Reinforced heavy duty top carry handle and two elasticated side carry handles
- Repositionable and removable quick release compression straps
- Nylon loops on bottom and both sides for optional attachments
- Genuine YKK zippers with glove friendly zip pulls on main compartments
- Heavy duty Duraflex hardware accessories
- Water resistant construction
- Material: 500D and 1000D Nylon
- Main compartment: 11"x18"x6" (27.9x45.7x15.2cm)
- Admin compartment: 9"x12.5"x1.5" (22.9x31.8x3.8cm)
- Hook and Hang pocket: 11"x18"x1" (27.9x45.7x2.5cm)
- Weight: 1670g
- Manufacturer: First Tactical
- Manufacturer's number: 180036
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.