Condor Exo Plate Carrier Gen II Black
This upgraded version of Condor Exo Plate Carrier is undoubtedly an answer to all load carrying needs of people interested in military and has all features expected from MOLLE system equipment: heavy-duty webbing placed over the entire vest for modular attachments.
The vest offers padded with soft air mesh front and back panels and easy accessible internal compartments for soft or hard armour plates (yet plates are not included). Additionally, the front panel goes with a centrally situated front pouch for easy access to maps, magazines or utility gear. Both panels are connected with quick release buckles on the shoulders, and on the waist level with adjustable internal cummerbund, on which are located two side utility pockets with hook-and-loop openings. All these allow for modifications or quick adjustments and provide maximum comfort, fit and ventilation of its operator.
This sturdy vest also comes with hydration tube holders, padded wrap around shoulder pads, and a durable rescue grip for emergency situations, which makes Exo Plate Carrier from Condor must-have protective field gear for any serious airsoft or paintball enthusiast, as well as for security or law enforcement personnel.
- Compact, lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Optimizes mobility and reduces load weight
- Front and rear heavy wearing webbing system for modular attachments
- Fully adjustable in girth and height
- Detachable shoulder pads with hook-and-loop hydration tube holders
- Adjustable shoulder straps equipped with durable quick release buckles
- Easily accessible plate pockets
- Internal sleeves for soft armour
- Centrally situated admin pocket with press stud and hook-and-loop closure for easy and secure access to maps, magazines or utility gear
- Adjustable and removable internal cummerbund belt with MOLLE webbing and side pockets
- Front and back panel padded with soft inner mesh material for added comfort
- Multiple loop fields for easy identification
- Integrated emergency drag handle on the back
- S/M accepts Medium BALCS/SPEAR cut soft armour, and plates up to 10"x12.5" (25.4x31.75cm)
- L/XL accepts Large BALCS/SPEAR cut soft armour, and plates up to 10.5"x13.5" (26.7x34.3cm)
- Perfect for rapid response situations, airsoft or paintball
- Weight: approx. 1950g (68oz)
- Material: 100% Nylon
- Manufacturer: Condor
- Manufacturer's number: 201139
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.