Hazard 4 Hibachi Hard MOLLE Sling Pack Coyote
This new type of tactical EDC pack with revolutionary modular design, moulded-foam, 360° padded walls and lightweight built is made for keeping valuable electronics and gear safe and for preventing against damage from within and without.
The pack features a unique multi-use admin divider panel for storing smaller items like tablets, card readers, pens, tools etc. It can be attached inside either lobe or bridged between them. It allows for the separation of bulkier items like jackets, lunch boxes, water bottles etc.
Military modular webbing (MOLLE) is provided on the strap, sides, and hip pad. The lid features patented hard-MOLLY panel, allowing mounting of webbing accessories to a solid object. The polymer MOLLE strips are equipped with ¼-20" screw ports and lined in loops for hook-and-loop customisation with IDs, tags or morale patches. On the back of the pack, the manufacturer implemented padded and ergonomic shoulder strap with multiple attachment points, hook-and-loop hydration hose holder, removable chest strap, and patented photo-D-ring which allows mounting of ¼-20" screw equipment like cameras, mini tripods, etc.
All these features of Hibachi Sling Pack allow for the high level of flexibility, quick adjustments and provide the maximum comfort of its wearer, which make this lightweight and durable bag must-have equipment for demanding users like Law Enforcement personnel, serious airsoft enthusiast, as well as for motorbikers as it won't flap in the wind.
- Lightweight shell construction for gear protection
- Fits up to 15" laptops, or water bladder in padded/quilted back-pad (also suitable for CCW holsters)
- Fits mirrorless DSLR systems in main space with optional hook-and-loop padded dividers
- Movable multi-position divider with admin panel to split loads and organise small items
- Hanger for bladder and hose passthrough
- Side-access on the main zipper to access items while on chest
- Textured scuba webbing main strap
- Patented 1/4"-20 D-Ring secures the camera to sling-strap
- 3D Air mesh under the main strap for comfort and breathability
- Removable chest sternum strap with quick-release buckle
- The hip pad prevents undue twisting and provides perfect pad for additional pouches
- 3D Thermo moulded ergonomic padded back panel with air circulation pad array
- Multiple webbing on sides, main strap and hip pad for additional MOLLE attachments
- ¼-20" holes in hard-MOLLE polymer strips for screw mounting camera gear or tools
- Genuine YKK zipper with double sliders and glove-friendly cord pull
- Reinforcing stitch patterns for lasting quality
- Suitable for motorbikers as it won't flap in the wind
- Double PU coated for added flexibility, impact and water resistance
- Capacity: 15L (914 cu in)
- External dimensions: 15.7"x11"x5.9" (40x28x15cm)
- Main compartment: 15.2"x10.2"x2.2" (38.5x26x5.5cm)
- Weight: 1500 gr (3.1 lb)
- Material: Invista 1000D Cordura
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturer's number: BS-HBC-CYT
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.