Wisport Caracal 25L Rucksack PL Woodland (WZ-93)
Made of extremely durable Cordura Nylon and developed in collaboration with Polish Military forces, the Caracal 25 litres backpack is a part of Wisport line of the latest generation of survival backpacks.
The main advantages of the Caracal 25 backpack are AIR BACK suspension system, ergonomically shaped padded shoulder straps, adjustable quick-release chest strap, wide removable waist strap with oversized quick release buckle, hydration compatible main compartment with inner sleeves, two independent front pockets and multiple MOLLE attachments points throughout the bag.
The main compartment of Caracal rucksack comes with a two hydration compatible sleeves and a zipped mesh pocket for storing smaller accessories. Additionally, above the mesh pocket are: hook for attachment of hydration bag and a passage hole for hydration hose or antenna. The passage hole itself is protected against water trickling down the hose or the air.
The front of Caracal backpack comes with two independent zipped pockets, top one with outer Hook-and-loop for patches and the bottom one with multiple MOLLE straps on the outside.
Partially adjustable AIR BACK suspension system offers excellent ventilation and ensures comfortable wear even during long trips, while concealed waterproof cover, hidden in the bottom pouch adds superb protection against the element.
Multiple MOLLE strap attachments points present throughout the bag allow for mounting various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, first aid kits or utility pouches.
Numerous quick-release buckles let the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required. The top and side compression straps allow the backpack to be easily adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance.
- Capacity: 25 litres
- Hydration compatible main compartment with inner sleeves and mesh pocket
- CAMELBAK compatible
- Two independent front zipped pockets
- Partially adjustable AIR BACK suspension system with fibreglass rods
- Adjustable shoulder straps padded with air mesh
- Loops, elastic bands and hydration hose mounting brackets on shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest strap with buckle
- Removable and adjustable waist strap with padding and oversized quick release buckle
- Concealed waterproof cover hidden in the bottom compartment
- Front Hook-and-loop loop panel
- Side and top compression straps
- Durable Wisport zippers
- Strengthened Nylon carrying handle
- Main compartment zipper opens all the way
- Duraflex, ITW Nexus and National Molding quick release buckles
- Quick detach system
- MOLLE compatible with multiple attachments points
- Material: 500D Cordura
- Dimensions: approx. 18.9"x11.8"x7.1" (48x30x18cm)
- Weight: 1280g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Manufacturer's number: CARACAL22WZ-93
- Made in Poland
- Five years Manufacturer's warranty
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.