Wisport Crafter Rucksack PL Woodland
Designed for one or two-day long trips, this new generation of single compartment tactical backpacks has lightweight and durable construction, high functionality and innovative technology. The main feature of this unique backpack is an "U" shaped clamshell zip opening, which allows for quick and easy access to the main compartment from the front. Wide and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps, together with padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relieve the pressure from the back. The belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows the use of modular weapon belts together with a tactical vest. Multiple quick-release buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required.
Moreover, the backpack is fully CamelBak compatible, with easily accessible zipped hydration compartment, fully MOLLE compatible thanks to many webbing straps placed around and inside the pack, and also comes with waterproof rain cover hidden inside easily accessible bottom compartment.
Wisport Crafter Rucksack is big enough to fit everything without having to dig through a massive main compartment, performs exceptionally well in virtually all conditions, whatever the weather and represents a perfect storage solution for anyone, from cadets, law enforcement and military personnel to security units, hunting, hiking or travel.
- Military, survival and ski-touring backpack with a capacity of 55L
- Full compatibility with CamelBak (not included) and PALS/MOLLE webbing systems
- Allows the use of hydration systems
- Top and front accessible main compartment with internal compression straps and multiple zippered pockets
- Open front design with "U" shaped clamshell zipper opening and access to the main compartment
- FAS Plus carrying system for excellent stability
- Adjustable and padded body contour shoulder straps equipped with quick release buckles
- Removable and 2" (50mm) wide hip belt with padded support
- Padded back with air mesh
- Removable and adjustable sternum strap with quick release buckle
- Removable and lifted lid with zippered pocket and loop patch for hook-and-loop customisation with IDs, tags or morale patches
- Snow collar with drawstring and cord stopper
- Hydration compartment secured with zipper and equipped with bladder grommet loop and secured passage for a drinking tube
- Hydration hose UTX Flex mounting brackets on both shoulder straps
- PALS webbing straps for additional MOLLE attachments (med kit, knife pouch, cargo pouch etc.)
- Multiple loops for wiring, antennas, pitons or hydration tubes
- Durable loops on the front of the pack for additional attachments
- Robust top webbing handle
- Side handles for attaching skis
- Webbing straps on the bottom for attaching a sleeping bag
- Side compression straps with quick release buckles and ties
- Waterproof cover with drawstring placed in a double bottom
- Durable Wisport zippers with glove-friendly cord pulls
- Genuine ITW Nexus buckles
- Reinforced stitching throughout the pack
- Bias bound seams for a quality finish
- PU coated for added flexibility, impact and water resistance
- Material: Cordura Nylon
- Weight: 2460g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.