Hazard 4 Plan-B Hard Sling Pack Black
The Hazard 4 Evac Plan-B Sling Pack is a sling-style pack featuring a fully ambidextrous and comfortable to wear platform. The padded compartment will fit DSLR photo gear, small accessories or electronics, and all needed essentials. The moulded back-pad is abrasion resistant while confirming to the spine and ventilating sweat.
The Hazard 4 Evac Plan-B includes one large main compartment with two-way zip closure, soft material on all sides, removable padded internal divider and two mesh pockets: one with an elastic closure and one with zip closure. The webbing used throughout the bag is a class-leading strapping that is stiff yet soft on the skin and is very useful for attaching additional side pouches and other MOLLE compatible accessories.
Slim shaped for fast manoeuvring in crowds, the pack can be stored in vehicles and lockers, and thanks to its quick-release buckle can be quickly taken on or off when needed. Wide padded shoulder strap comes with breathable air mesh. The shoulder strap is cocked at either the right or left lower corner, so the pad aligns ergonomically in the correct body-hugging direction. 3D Thermo moulded back panel allows for easy air-circulation and comfortable wear even when the bag is fully loaded. Behind the padded back is a separate hydration bladder compartment.
The bag can be rotated to the chest and accessed while on the move. This means the user can go from wearing the pack on his back to driving a vehicle with a pack on the chest in just a few seconds. Loads of internal organization and a quick access pockets provide just the right balance of storage even for demanding users like Law Enforcement personnel, serious airsoft enthusiast, pro field photographer, busy blogger reporting from a chaotic concert as well as for for motorbikers as it won't flap in the wind.
- Exclusive photo sling-pack with a hard shell construction
- Very protective yet lightweight with modern looks
- One large main compartment with two-way zip closure
- Wide padded shoulder strap with breathable air mesh
- Removable padded internal dividers system (for folding drones
- Hook-and-loop removable admin panel with card/cable organizer
- Shoulder strap cocked at either the right or left lower corner
- Patented roto-locking quick-release buckle keeps sling-pack securely on the back
- 3D Thermo moulded ergonomic padded back panel with air circulation pad array
- Hydration bladder compartment with two-way zip closure
- Multiple webbing attachment points
- Large grab handle
- Hook-and-loop flap secured hydration hose passage
- Full hydration bladder compatible
- Hydration bladder compartment with two-way zip closure
- Can fit 3 litres hydration bladder with up to 2.5 litres capacity
- Patented 1/4"-20 D-Ring secures the camera to sling-strap
- Removable side compression straps for tripod attachment
- Detachable waist belt with roto-locking quick-release buckle
- PU x2 coated for added flexibility
- Capacity: 16L (974.7 cu in)
- External dimensions: 21.7"x8.7"x8.5" ( 55x22x21.5cm)
- Main compartment: 19.1"x8.1"x6.3" (48.5x20.5x16cm)
- Hydration/tablet compartment: 19.5"x7.5" (49.5x19cm)
- Weight: 1769 gr (3.9 lb)
- Material: Invista 1000D Cordura
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturer's number: EVC-PBH-BLK
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.