Flyye Fast EDC Pack Ranger Green
This heavy duty and water-resistant backpack features one main compartment with net pouch, straps for attaching additional internal pouches, and passage for hydration bladder tube. On the front, beneath the detachable MOLLE flap and directly under the carry handle, there is an utility compartment with smaller accessory pouches inside. Lower, near the base of the pack, there is a smaller pouch. On each side of the bag there is an external utility pouch. All of these compartments go with covered, sturdy YKK branded zippers. The pack also goes with special MOLLE rig cover that fits over the front of the bag. The bag also features a padded laptop compartment directly behind the shoulder straps. Alternatively a water retention device can be installed there. This pouch also contains removable plate that stiffens the back of the rucksack, but can be removed if required. Moreover on the top of the bag there is a strong carrying handle and one passage to the main compartment for a drinking tube or earphones (covered with Hook-and-loop secured nylon patch).
Ergonomically designed and adjustable in length padded shoulder straps are about 7cm wide and go with a chest strap (with a fastex buckle). Moreover the pack goes with padded and stiffened back and partly padded and fully adjustable, approx. 6cm wide, waist strap which opens with a large fastex buckle. Both chest and waist straps can be removed if required.
Several D-rings placed on shoulder straps, a top-to-bottom web platform on both sides, as well as sewn-in webbing on the front and the bottom give a possibility to attach additional equipment. Furthermore there are two nylon straps placed at the bottom part of the rucksack for attachment of sleeping bag.
The bag is made according to military specifications and from incredibly durable Invista 1000D Cordura Nylon (PU treated) which is 300% times more resistant to the usual wear and tear than normal Nylon. Moreover the material is waterproof to 893.3 degrees and no water will retain on its surface.
The pack offers a great amount of carrying space and is perfect for military as well as camping and hiking.
- Capacity: 29.9L (1829 cu in)
- 1 main compartment
- Mesh interior organizing pocket
- 2 front pockets
- 2 side pockets
- Hydration/laptop pocket
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system
- Adjustable in height and removable sternum strap
- Adjustable and removable hip belt
- Padded and stiffened back
- Military specification 1" MOLLE nylon webbing throughout the backpack
- Loops and D-rings on shoulder straps
- Military specification Hook-and-loop patches on front (can be used over 20,000 times)
- Duraflex branded plastic accessories
- Glove friendly heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Drainage holes at the bottom
- Heavy duty military specification sewing seam
- Material: military specification Invista 1000D Cordura Nylon
- Water-resistant to 1200mm
- Main compartment: 30x50x20cm (12"x19.5"x8")
- Laptop pocket: 30x50cm (12"x19.5")
- Internal mesh pouch: 25x31cm (10"x12.1")
- Utility compartment: 30x30cm (12"x12")
- Lower front pouch: 30x20cm (12"x8")
- Weight: 2200g (approx.)
- Manufacturer: Flyye Industries
- Manufacturer's number: FY-PK-M004-RG