Hazard 4 Heavy Water Diver Titanium Tritium Watch Arid Green/Yellow
With water resistance of up to 300 meters and highly visible 3D military stencil-cut numerals, the Heavy Water Diver Titanium Tritium Watch from Hazard 4 comes with hypoallergenic titanium case, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass and custom T.P.R. band. Additionally, this highly unique action watch features self-contained ever glow tritium-vial lamps which are self-powered and don't require charging. Continuous glow (night or day) is achieved by combining hydrogen-3 gas (tritium/H3), glass tubes, and phosphors into self-contained mini-lamps which don't fade overnight and are feather-light. With technology usually used only for critical applications, the Heavy Water Diver Titanium Tritium Watch from Hazard 4 represents great value for any serious adventure lover.
- Coyote case with brown dial, black and brown bezel, black hands and graphics
- Self-contained everglow tritium-vial lamps with green hours and hands, yellow noon, and green bezel
- GMT daylight ring with an additional hand for tracking second time zone
- Daylight ring and additional hand for tracking a second time zone
- Lamps visible from the edges not just from above
- Light, strong, and hypoallergenic titanium case
- Aggressively knurled unidirectional bezel with tritium marker in "12" porthole
- Scratch-resistant A.R. sapphire crystal glass
- Crystal interior with anti-reflective coating
- Scratch resistant machined bezel markers
- High water resistance feature set
- Screw-down case-back and crown
- Large, highly visible, 3D military stencil-cut numerals with integral 24-hour military time scale
- Angled minutes inner-dial for increased visibility
- User-service fast-change strap screw-in pins
- Boldly styled, broad, super legible hands
- Eye-catching retail graphic case-insert
- Rubber straps with moisture wicking map texture, relief trench and multiple buckle holes
- Comes with military-grade thermoformed travel case and 24mm nylon watch band
- Battery type: 371
- Case diameter: 50mm
- Case thickness: 15mm
- Strap horn width: 24mm
- Depth rating: 300m/990'
- Movement: Ronda 515 Quartz
- Date window position: at 4 o'clock
- Case material: Titanium (Bead-Blast)
- Manufacturing: Swiss Movement
- Weight: 110g
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturer's number: HWD-TIPV-EK-GGYG
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.