Helikon Wolfhound Hoodie Jacket PenCott WildWood
Made from lightweight and durable 100% WindPack Nylon shell with additional Climashield® Apex insulation, the Helikon Wolfhound Hoodie Jacket features hard-wearing YKK main zipper with glove-friendly zip pull, chin guard and warm stand up collar and multiple zipped pockets. The thinner elasticated VersaStretch fabric in the armpits area improves air circulation and provides the maximum comfort of wearing. In addition to that, the left hand loop panel allows to attach custom patches while the elasticated wrists and bottom hem ensure maximum body warmth. Highly recommended for security and armed forces personnel, the Helikon Wolfhound Hoodie Jacket is also a fantastic choice for camping, trekking, outdoor and hiking activities.
- Part of Helikon's Outback line
- Lightweight and breathable water repellent jacket
- Extra warmth with Climashield® Apex filling
- Designed for everyday use in urban and outdoor environments
- Main zipper with glove-friendly zip pull, chin guard and a wind flap
- High stand up collar with warm, adjustable hood with an elasticated edge
- Spacious left chest pocket
- Right chest inner pocket for extra storage
- Two zipped hand pockets with fleece lining
- Loop panel on the left bicep for additional patches and IDs
- Thinner elasticated VersaStretch fabric in the armpits area improves air circulation and enhances comfort
- Elasticated wrists and bottom hem
- Genuine YKK zippers with glove-friendly zip pulls
- DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent) protect against wind, light rain or snow
- Shell material: 100% WindPack Nylon
- Filling material: Climashield® Apex insulation (67 g/m2)
- Manufacturer: Helikon
- Manufacturer's number: KU-WLH-NL
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.