Helikon EDC Pack Backpack Flecktarn
This robust and all-purpose tactical EDC Pack from Helikon is designed for very demanding individuals looking for a roomy and versatile Every-Day Carry backpack.
This fully hydration-compatible rucksack comes with two-way zipper openings and durable padded grab handle on the top. Furthermore, the backpack features lined with a soft velour fabric front compartment, which allows to personalise it as needed, compression straps equipped with hook-and-loop ties, ergonomically designed and adjustable in length padded shoulder straps, as well as removable waist system, which helps to distribute weight evenly throughout the upper body and ensures comfortable carry even for long periods of time. The rucksack also gives a possibility to attach additional equipment through a multiple PALS webbing, shock cord on the front panel, and D-rings on both shoulder straps.
All these features of Helikon EDC Pack allow for high level of flexibility, quick adjustments and provide the maximum comfort of its wearer, which make this lightweight and durable backpack a perfect Every-Day Carry option or must-have equipment for security, military or Law Enforcement personnel.
- Capacity: approx. 21L (1282 cu in)
- Overall dimensions: approx. 12x186 (31x46x15cm)
- Part of Helikon Urban Line
- Lightweight and multifunctional design
- Ideal for everyday use or security, military or LE personnel
- Main compartment with two-way zipper opening and storm flap
- Loop lined front compartment for personalisation with hook-and-loop inserts (not included)
- Hydration-compatible compartment goes with tube port and allows to fit a hydration bladder
- Durable padded grab handle
- Genuine YKK zippers with glove-friendly rubber pulls
- Side quick release compression straps allow the pack to be adapted to the size of the carried kit
- Padded, stiffened and ergonomically shaped back for increased ventilation
- Adjustable, padded and mesh-lined straps equipped with quick release buckles and multiple loops for wiring, antennas, pitons or hydration tubes
- Binding along the edges of the shoulder strap for flatter and lower profile
- Adjustable sternum strap with quick release buckle and tie
- Adjustable and removable hip belt with quick release buckle
- PALS webbing for additional MOLLE attachments (med kit, knife pouch, cargo pouch etc.)
- Large loop patch 6.75x3 (17x7.5cm) on the front for hook-and-loop customisation with IDs, tags or morale patches
- Bungee cord equipped with Cord Lock on the front for additional attachments of loose equipment
- D-Ring attachment points on the shoulder straps
- Robust Woojin buckles
- Hook-and-loop strap ties for tide and professional look
- Polyvinylchloride coated for added flexibility, impact and water resistance
- Material: 100% 500D Cordura
- Weight: approx. 1230g
- Manufacturer: Helikon
- Manufacturer's number: PL-EDC-CD-23
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.