Helikon Ratel Mk2 Backpack Adaptive Green
This robust and all-purpose tactical Ratel Mk2 from Helikon is designed for very demanding individuals looking for a roomy and versatile action or Every-Day Carry backpack.
This fully hydration-compatible rucksack comes with a large admin front compartment, which allows fitting all essentials for almost every mission or hike. Furthermore, the pack goes with compression straps equipped with hook-and-loop ties, ergonomically designed and adjustable in length padded shoulder straps, as well as removable waist system, which helps to distribute weight evenly throughout the upper body and ensures comfortable carry even for long periods of time. The rucksack also gives a possibility to attach additional equipment through a multiple PALS webbing, shock cord on the front panel, and D-rings on both shoulder straps.
All these features of Helikon Ratel Mk2 allow for high level of flexibility, quick adjustments and provide the maximum comfort of its wearer, which make this lightweight and durable backpack a perfect Every-Day Carry option or must-have equipment for security, military or Law Enforcement personnel.
- Capacity: approx. 25L (1525 cu in)
- Overall dimensions: approx. 20”x11.5”6” (51x29x15cm)
- Part of Helikon Patrol Line
- Lightweight and multifunctional design
- Ideal for everyday use or security, military or LE personnel
- All compartments with two-way zipper openings, storm flaps and pull tabs for easy opening
- Hydration-compatible main compartment goes with tube port and allows to fit any hydration bladder
- Spacious utility compartment on the upper front
- Admin compartment on the lower front with two slip pockets, zippered mesh pocket and multiple pen slots
- Reinforced and stiffened grab handle
- Genuine YKK zippers with glove-friendly rubber pulls
- Side quick release compression straps allow the pack to be adapted to the size of the carried kit
- Padded, stiffened and ergonomically shaped back for increased ventilation
- Adjustable, padded and mesh-lined straps equipped with quick release buckles and multiple loops for wiring, antennas, pitons or hydration tubes
- High- and length adjustable sternum strap with quick release buckle and tie
- Adjustable and removable hip belt with quick release buckle and elastic bands
- Front and side PALS webbing for additional MOLLE attachments (med kit, knife pouch, cargo pouch etc.)
- Large loop patch 4.5”x3” (11.43x7.6cm) on the front for hook-and-loop customisation with IDs, tags or morale patches
- D-Ring attachment points on the shoulder straps
- Four webbing loops to use with additional webbing straps
- Drainage holes on the bottoms of every compartment
- Robust Woojin buckles
- Hook-and-loop strap ties for tide and professional look
- Polyvinylchloride coated for added flexibility, impact and water resistance
- Material: 100% Cordura
- Weight: approx. 1340g
- Manufacturer: Helikon
- Manufacturer's number: PL-RT2-CD-12
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.