Wisport Raccoon 65L Rucksack PL Woodland (WZ-93)
The Raccoon 65 liters backpack, part of Wisport line of the latest generation of survival packs, is based on the well-known concept of its 85 litres capacity predecessors, being a compromise between size and weight. It's made of extremely durable Cordura Nylon and developed in collaboration with Polish Military forces.
The main compartment can be easily divided into two smaller sections using an internal chamber division hood, creating the top section of 2/3 of the capacity and the bottom one of about 1/3 of total capacity. The internal hood comes with a drawstring, which partial span allows carrying long items (rolled foam pad, tripod, etc.). The backside of the main compartment comes with a large hydration compatible flat pocket, which can also be used for carrying a laptop or small radio station. Above the flat pocket are small zip pocket, hook for attachment of hydration bag and passage hole for hydration hose or antennas. The passage hole itself is protected against water trickling down the hose or the air. The access to the main compartment is possible from the top or the bottom through the flap closed with a thick double-sided zipper. The top flap of the backpack is removable and has two internal pockets - also with durable Wisport branded zippers. Additionally, this rucksack comes with two detachable side pockets with a capacity of 9 litres each. Both pockets come with MOLLE webbing and are secured with a small snow collar with drawstring and buckle closure.
The main advantage of the Raccoon 65 backpack is fully adjustable FAS Plus ergonomic military carrier system. The system allows adjusting the pack while on the move, depending on the angle of descent or ascent. This feature is also helpful when wearing any extra equipment such as a tactical vest or plate carrier.
Wide and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps and padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relief the pressure. The belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows the use of modular weapon belts together with a tactical vest. Quick Release extreme durable buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required. The belt also features a Grimloc locking D-ring for easy attachment of additional accessories.
Multiple compression straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance. Front of the backpack, side panels and the lid has a multiple MOLLE strap attachments points, which allows for mounting various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, first aid kits and pouches. Moreover, many Nylon straps permit the external fixation of much bigger items that will not fit inside, or because they need to remain on hand. Thanks to this the overall capacity of the rucksack may be significantly greater than nominal 65 litres.
Amongst many interesting design solutions of this backpack, there are durable rubberized handles on both sides, which are perfect when crossing fords (river crossings) or lifting the backpack from the ground. What is more, the Raccoon backpack comes with a rain cover as a standard accessory, hidden in the compartment on the bottom of the bag and fastened with Hook and Loop.
- Capacity: 65 litres
- Main compartment with two separate chambers
- Two lid pockets with zip closure
- Two side pockets with drawstrings
- Two internal pockets with zip closure
- Two detachable side pouches with drawstrings and buckles
- Quick-detach system
- FAS Plus Military carrying system
- Adjustable shoulder straps and back section padded with air mesh
- Strengthened, enlarged and adjustable waist straped belt with Quick Release ITW Nexus buckle
- Adjustable chest strap with durable Quick Release buckle
- Removable backpack stays
- Lifted and removable buckled lid with hook and loop fastener
- Loop fastener panel on the lid
- Snow collar with drawstring
- Allows the use of hydration systems
- Passage to the main compartment for a drinking tube
- Tough Duraflex hydration hose mounting brackets on both shoulder straps
- Rubberized carrying handles on both sides
- Nylon straps for attaching sleeping bag
- Loops and elastic bands on shoulder straps
- MOLLE compatible with multiple attachments points
- Side and front compression straps
- Durable Wisport zippers
- Extremely durable buckles
- Rain cover on bottom (included)
- All seams secured
- DuPont Teflon fabric protection
- Material: Cordura
- External dimensions: approx. 23.5"x13.5"x12" (60x35x31cm)
- Weight: 3200g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- Five years manufacturer's warranty
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.