Wisport Reindeer 75L Rucksack PL Woodland
The Reindeer 75 litres backpack is a part of Wisport line of the latest generation survival bags. It's made of extremely durable Cordura Nylon and developed in collaboration with Polish Military forces.
The main compartment can easily be divided into two smaller sections by utilizing an internal chamber division hood, creating the top section of 2/3 of the capacity and the bottom one of about 1/3 of total capacity. The inner hood comes with a drawstring, which partial span allows carrying long items (rolled foam pad, tripod, etc.).
Access to the main compartment is possible from the top or from the bottom through the flap closed with a thick Wisport branded zipper. The top dual-layer flap of the backpack is removable and has two pockets - also with durable Wisport zippers.
Additionally, this rucksack comes with two detachable side pockets; both with quick detach system, small snow collar with drawstring and buckle closure.
The main advantage of the Reindeer 75 backpack is fully adjustable FAS Plus Ergonomic carrier system allows adjusting the pack while on the move, depending on the angle of descent or ascent. The stepless adjustment system is also very helpful when wearing extra equipment such as a tactical vest or plate carrier.
Broad and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps and padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relief the pressure. The belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows the use of modular weapon belts together with a tactical vest.
Numerous quick release compression straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort, and disturbance to the balance.
Front of the backpack has multiple MOLLE strap attachments points, which allow for mounting various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, first aid kits and pouches.
Moreover, multiple Nylon straps permit the external fixation of much bigger items that will not fit inside, or because they need to remain on hand. Thanks to this the overall capacity of the rucksack may be significantly greater than nominal 75 litres. Completely open and extended snow collar allow for further capacity increase by about 12 litres.
- Capacity: 75 litres
- Main compartment with two separate chambers
- Two zip lid pockets
- Two side sleeve pockets with elastic drawstrings
- Two detachable side pockets with drawstrings and buckles
- Quick-detach system
- FAS Plus Ergonomic carrying system
- Adjustable shoulder straps and back section padded with air mesh
- Strengthened, enlarged and fully adjustable waist belt with buckled strap
- Chest strap with quick release buckle
- Removable black aluminium frame
- Lifted and removable lid with Hook and Loop and QR buckles
- Snow collar with drawstring
- D-Ring on each shoulder strap
- Top and bottom Nylon straps for attaching extra equipment
- MOLLE compatible with multiple attachments points
- Side and front compression straps
- Durable Wisport zippers
- Robust and silent quick release buckles
- All seams secured
- DuPont Teflon fabric protection
- Material: Cordura Nylon
- External dimensions (approx.): 26"x14"x13" (65x36x32cm)
- Weight: 2400g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- Five years manufacturer warranty
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.