Hazard 4 MPC Multi Pistol Carrier Coyote
The MPC Multi Pistol Carrier from Hazard 4 is a large capacity "to-go" bag with a unique format that can load-out numerous modular containers on its MOLLE system surface.
Extremely large main compartment comes with six hook-and-loop removable padded dividers, stiffened and padded floor and a large pocket on the top for storing additional items. Access to the main compartment is protected by large, quick to open flap which features two-way YKK zipper closure. Four rows of PALS loops can be found on each side of the transporter and front of the MPC bag comes with laser cut MOLLE panel covered with loops for hook-and-loop customisation with IDs, tags or morale patches. Moreover, there is a sturdy polymer material on the bottom for extra protection, strong padded carrying handle and steel D-rings for optional attachment of accessories.
A great partner at the range, in the field or even at the gym, it will haul everything from ear and eye protection, spotting scopes, bulk ammunition, pistol boxes and food, to lubricants, tools, clothes and magazines and thanks to its 360° padding design, this durable transporter bag can be excellent also for carrying multiple vulnerable items such as hard drives, lenses or electronic devices.
Whether you're a soldier deployed overseas, a recreational hunter or a pro competition range shooter, the MPC Multi Pistol Carrier Bag from Hazard 4 is going to be a perfect grab-and-go solution.
- The all-purpose tactical transporter bag
- Large volume for carrying a lot of gear
- Perfect for carrying vulnerable items such as hard drives, lenses, electronic devices etc
- Holds up to 14 pistols (depending on the grip or barrel lengths)
- Generous front and sides modular MOLLE webbing for expansion
- Front loop patch for hook-and-loop customisation with IDs, tags or morale patches
- Soft-touch tricot lining on the inside of compartments allow insertion of divider panels and prevent contents from scratches
- Stiffened with tough polymer floor for added protection while lying on the dusty and wet ground
- Top lid pocket lined with loops and secured with two-way zipper can hold 1-2 pistols or accessories
- Heavy duty padded handles
- D-ring for optional attachments of keys, glasses, carabiners etc.
- 360° padded protection
- Adjustable 2" shoulder strap with robust swivel snap hooks and max. length 51" (130cm)
- Full two-way O" type YKK zippers with lockable sliders (locks not included) and silent glove-friendly cord pulls
- Double PU coated for added flexibility, impact and water resistance
- Four removable and stiffened padded dividers with elastic retainer
- One removable and stiffened padded divider with six elastic retainers for ammo, magazines, solvents etc.
- One removable articulated narrow divider
- Great solution to transport multiple pistols for collectors, hunters or shooting range trainers
- Total gear capacity: approx. 12.5 L (761.1 cubic inches)
- External dimensions: approx. 11"x10.25"x6.75" (27.9x26x17.2cm)
- Main compartment dimensions: approx. 9.5"x8.5"x6" (24.1x21.6x15.2cm)
- Material: Invista 1000D Cordura
- Weight: 1043g (2.3 lbs.)
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturer's number: RNG-MPC-CYT
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.