Wisport ShotPack 65L Rucksack MultiCam
Designed with a serious shooter in mind, this fully customizable and adaptable ShotPack backpack from Wisport allows for comfortable transportation of rifle along with personal belongings and other necessary shooting equipment in one unified body.
Developed in collaboration with Polish Military forces, the ShotPack features fully adjustable and highly comfortable FAS Plus Military carry system, two large detachable side pouches, top, bottom and front access to main compartment, and fully removable stiffened back section with internal frame and MOLLE for multiple storage options.
Additionally, this highly adaptable tactical pack comes with dedicated three section stand alone rifle case with heavy internal padding, MOLLE webbing and multiple carry options.
Camelback hydration sleeve, concealed waterproof rain cover, helmet mesh mount, and numerous compression straps are only few amongst many interesting design solutions of this superb tactical backpack. All-in-one military grade ShotPack carrier offers great amount of carrying space and is perfect for military personnel as well as hunting, patrol or airsoft.
- Capacity: 65 litres
- Reinforced stitching throughout the pack
- Main compartment with two separate chambers, internal compartment division hood, MOLLE panel, hydration sleeve, zipped pocket and side Hook-and-loop
- Large snow collar with buckle and drawstrings
- Top, bottom and front access to the main compartment
- Two detachable 10 litres side pouches with drawstrings and quick release buckles
- Left side pouch designed for optics with heavy internal padding
- Fully removable stiffened back section with internal MOLLE panel, quick release buckles, folding long items support and side extensions panels
- Tough removable aluminium frame painted in black
- Extendable space between main body and back section for attachment of dedicated rifle case or other large items e.g. crates, containers or radio stations
- Fully adjustable quick-detach FAS Plus Military suspension system
- Heavily padded and fully adjustable shoulder straps with hydration hose mounting brackets and quick release buckles
- Loops and elastic bands on shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest strap with quick release buckle
- Fully adjustable and removable stiffened waist belt with heavy padding, oversized buckle strap and MOLLE
- Fully removable lid with two zipped pockets, Hook-and-loop and buckles
- Reinforced side carrying handles near bottom
- Additional rubberized side carry handles
- CAMELBAK compatible
- Nylon straps for attaching sleeping bag
- MOLLE compatible with multiple attachments points throughout the pack
- Numerous quick release compression straps throughout
- Durable Wisport branded zippers
- ITW Nexus and Duraflex accessories
- Additional mounts for securing the back to vehicles
- Concealed rain cover on bottom
- Concealed mesh helmet mount with press studs and buckles
- Dedicated three section stand alone rifle case with heavy internal padding, front / back MOLLE webbing, removable shoulder straps and carry handles, and internal straps for secure attachment of various weapons
- Rifle case can also be used as a shooting mat
- All seams secured
- Material: Cordura
- Pack dimensions: approx. 27.6"x13.8"x9.8" (70x35x25cm)
- Rifle case dimensions: approx. 47"/57"x11.8"x2.4" (120/145x30x6cm)
- Weight (with rifle case): 6600g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Proudly made in Poland
- Five years manufacturer's warranty
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.