Wiley X Spear Goggles - Smoke Grey + Clear + Light Rust Lens / Matte Black
From elite Military units to local S.W.A.T teams, Wiley X sets the benchmark for safety and utility. All Wiley X Spear tactical eyewear models meet or exceed stringent military ballistic impact standard and feature shatterproof Selenite polycarbonate lenses, scratch resistant coatings, virtually unbreakable triloid nylon frame and facial cavity seals. These low profile, multi-function goggles are engineered to provide soldiers with maximum eye protection, while delivering superior field of vision and excellent visual acuity under a wide range of operational conditions. Additionally the Spear goggles feature Wiley X's Top Down ventilation system to ensure fog-free performance in the most challenging conditions. These NVG compatible goggles come with a matte black frame, custom designed to match a variety of military uniforms and three lens package which includes smoke grey, clear and light rust lenses.
- Part of Wiley X Goggles series
- Durable and lightweight multi-functional goggles
- Low profile design great for motorcycle, racing and outdoors
- Fit head sizes: M - XXL
- Lens height: 45mm
- Bridge width: 18mm
- Temple length: 120mm
- Meet GL-PD 10-12 MCEP standard
- Meet and exceed the US military's stringent MIL-PRF-32432(GL) ballistic standard
- Meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1-2010 high velocity impact safety and optical standard
- NVG compatible with top down ventilation system for fog free vision
- Frame with 90 degree wrap-back eliminates tunnel vision
- Wide tactical elastic strap with tri-glide system to adjust length and quick release key connections
- Swivel hinges for wear with or without helmet
- Triloid nylon frame
- Heat resistant frame and strap material
- 7 base 2.5mm shatterproof Selenite Polycarbonate lenses
- T-Shell and Foil lens coatings for anti scratch and anti fog protection
- 100% UVA / UVB protection and distortion free clarity
- Light transmission: smoke grey lens - 15%, clear lens - 90%, light rust lens - 53%
- Smoke ballistic lens, clear ballistic lens and light rust ballistic lens included
- Removable / replaceable soft facial cavity seal eliminates reflected glare and seals out wind, dust and any other debris
- RX insert mount (model CHX)
- RX plug-in fits prescriptions with a range of +11 / -11
- Compatible with WX Talon
- Flight deck approved
- Frames can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Black soft MOLLE pouch with Hook and Loop opening and drainage hole included
- Microfiber cleaning cloth, fogtech wipe, goggle sleeve and spare lens sleeve included
- Weight: 120g
- Manufacturer: Wiley X
- Manufacturer's number: SP293B
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.