Wisport Sparrow 20 II Rucksack A-TACS GHOST
Part of Wisport's line of the latest generation of survival backpacks and new for 2016, the Sparrow 20 II Rucksack was developed in collaboration with Polish Military Forces and offers great amount of carrying space in one compact and comfortable to carry body.
The main advantage of the Sparrow 20 II backpack are ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with quick-release chest strap, two spacious independent chambers secured with durable Wisport branded zippers and multiple MOLLE attachments points.
The main compartment of Sparrow 20 II Rucksack comes with two-way clamshell zip opening, hydration sleeve pocket on the backside, two zipped mesh pockets on the front side and four internal attachments points for added security. Additionally, above the sleeve pocket are: hook for attachment of hydration bag and a passage hole for hydration hose or antenna. The front admin compartment goes with two-way clamshell zip opening, multiple sleeve pockets and elastic loops, zipped mesh pocket, D-Ring and carabiner. Moreover, there's a zipped front pocket with protective zip cover flap, durable top carrying handle and redesigned dirt resistant padding on back and shoulder straps for added comfort.
Multiple quick-release buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required. The front and side compression straps allow for the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance.
Front of the backpack and side panels have multiple MOLLE strap attachments points, which allow for mounting of various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, pockets, first aid kits and pouches. Moreover, multiple Nylon straps permit the outside fixation of much bigger items that will not fit inside, or because they need to remain on hand. Thanks to this the overall capacity of the rucksack may be significantly greater than nominal 20 litres.
- Capacity: 20 litres
- Loop panel on the front
- Two independent compartments
- Main compartment with two-way clamshell zip opening, two internal zipped mesh pockets, hydration sleeve and four attachments points for optional straps
- Front admin compartment with two-way clamshell zip opening, multiple sleeve pockets and elastic loops, zipped mesh pocket, D-Ring and carabiner
- Front zipped pocket with zipper track cover
- Passage to the main compartment for a hydration tube
- Fully CAMEL BAK compatible
- ACS (Air Comfort System) quick detach carrying system
- Redesigned dirt resistant padding on back and shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder straps with loops, elastic bands and hydration hose mounting brackets
- Chest strap with quick release buckle
- Strengthened back section
- Sewn-in hip belt attachment points
- Multiple MOLLE compatible attachments points
- Side and front compression straps
- Bottom attachments for optional compression straps
- Durable Wisport zippers with protective cover flaps
- Durable quick release buckles
- Comfortable Nylon carrying handle on top
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Material: 500d Cordura Nylon
- Dimensions: approx. 16"x12"x8" (40x30x20cm)
- Weight: 1125g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- 5 years manufacturer warranty
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.