Wisport Whistler 35 II Rucksack Kryptek Highlander
Part of Wisport's line of the latest generation of survival backpacks and new for 2016, the Whistler 35 II Rucksack was developed in collaboration with Polish Military Forces and offers a great amount of carrying space in one unified and comfortable to carry body.
Wide and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps, together with padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relief the pressure from the back. The belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows the use of modular weapon belts together with a tactical vest. Multiple quick-release buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required.
The expandable main compartment of Whistler 35 II comes with two-way clamshell zip opening, two internal zipped pockets, hydration sleeve, MOLLE panel, and four D-Ring attachments points. The outer side of the main compartment features an admin compartment with two-way zip opening, multiple sleeve and mesh pockets, and three internal elastic loops. Moreover, front zipped pocket with zipper track cover, and two spacious side sleeve pockets offer additional store space for maps, canteens or radios.
The side, top and bottom compression straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort, and disturbance to the balance. Multiple MOLLE attachment points featured throughout the pack, allow for mounting of various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, first aid kits and pouches. Thanks to this the overall capacity of the rucksack may be significantly greater than nominal 35 litres.
The Whistler 35 II backpack comes with a rain cover as a standard accessory, hidden in the compartment on the bottom of the bag and fastened with hook-and-loop.
- Capacity: 35 litres
- Main compartment with two-way clamshell zip opening, two internal zipped pockets, hydration sleeve, MOLLE panel and four D-Ring attachment points
- Admin compartment with two-way zip opening, multiple sleeve and mesh pockets, and three elastic loops
- Front zipped pocket with zipper track cover
- Two side sleeve pockets
- Enhanced quick-detach SAS Ergonomic Military carrying system
- Ergonomically design adjustable shoulder straps with hydration brackets, elastic loops, and quick release chest strap
- Wide and removable hip belt with oversized quick release buckle and MOLLE
- Redesigned dirt resistant padding on the back, shoulder straps and waist belt
- Front hook-and-loop panel for IDs and patches
- Multiple MOLLE compatible attachments points throughout the pack
- Comfortable Nylon carrying handle on top
- Side, top and bottom quick release compression straps
- Nylon straps for attaching sleeping bag
- Allows for use of CAMELBAK hydration systems
- Durable Wisport zippers with protective cover flaps
- National Moulding, Duraflex and ITW NEXUS buckles
- Rain cover in hook-and-loop secured bottom compartment
- All seams secured
- Material: 1000D Cordura Nylon
- DuPont Teflon fabric protection
- Dimensions: approx. 20"x13"x9" (50x33x23cm)
- Weight: 1950g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- 5 years manufacturer warranty
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.