Hazard 4 Bandoleer Mini Shell Sling Coyote
The Hazard 4 Bandoleer Mini Shell is a sling-style pack featuring fully ambidextrous and comfortable to wear platform and unique moulded shell with three divisions designed for a small camera like the Sony RX100, batteries, mini tripod, memory cards, power banks, cables, wallet, etc.
Being so camera-friendly, it comes with the patented Hazard 4 photo D-ring, allowing to attach any camera to the 2" strap tip like a retainer leash. The shell also is equipped with the patented hard-MOLLE military modular webbing for mounting extra pouches, tools, etc.
Additionally, the sling-length is perfect for horizontal waist wear, and it incorporates patent-pending auto-shift ambidextrous shoulder strap with the bottom strap sliding automatically right or left to suit user preference with no set-up. Made of durable 1000D Cordura Nylon material, this highly practical pack is perfect for travel, photography or urban commuting.
- Mini shell EDC sling/waist pack
- Fast draw from back to front for secure retention and access on the go
- Ambidextrous use on either shoulder with patented auto-shift strap
- Fits small cameras like Sony R100's, and photo essentials (batteries, SD cards, cables, mics, etc.)
- Admin organisers for small accessories (wallet, phone, pens, flashlights, etc.)
- Patented hard MOLLE platform for additional attachments (med kit, knife pouch, cargo pouch etc.)
- Loop field on the front for hook-and-loop customisation with IDs, tags or morale patches
- Patented photo D-Ring to tether camera to the main strap
- Internal organisers designed for ambidextrous access
- Patented roto-locking buckle
- Suitable for motorcycle use with "no-flapping" aerodynamics and fast aesthetics
- Shoulder strap tipped with hook-and-loop winders for mess-free length adjustment
- Multiple loops for wiring
- Genuine YKK zipper with double sliders and glove-friendly cord pull
- Textured scuba webbing main strap for slider lock-up and class-leading durability
- 1/4-20 holes in hard-MOLLE strips for screw mount camera gear, lights, knives, etc.
- Padded and aerated back panel for increased ventilation
- Lined with loops CCW compatible back compartment for internal hook-and-loop accessories
- PU x2 coated for added flexibility, impact and water resistance
- Capacity: 2L (124 cu in)
- External dimensions: 15.4"x6.3"x3.9" (39x16x10cm)
- Main compartment: 13.6"x5.7"x0.8" (34.5x14.5x2cm)
- Max circumference (with pack): 53" (135cm)
- Weight: 680gr (1.5 lb)
- Material: Invista 1000D Cordura
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturer's number: WP-BDL-CYT
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.