Wisport ZipperFox 25L Rucksack A-TACS FG-X
The newest addition in Wisport's line of survival backpacks, the ZipperFox 25L was created as a modified, and more versatile, version of well known Silverfox 30L backpack.
Designed for one or two-day long trips, this new generation of single compartment tactical backpacks has extremely lightweight and durable construction, high functionality and innovative technology.
The main feature of this unique backpack is an inverted "U" shaped clamshell zip opening, which allows for quick and easy access to the main compartment from the top and both sides at the same time.
Wide and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps, together with padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relief the pressure from the back. The belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows the use of modular weapon belts together with a tactical vest. Multiple quick-release buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required.
ZipperFox 25L Rucksack from Wisport is fully CamelBak compatible, with easily accessible zipped hydration compartment, and fully MOLLE compatible thanks to a numerous webbing straps placed around the pack.
Moreover, this highly practical backpack also comes with waterproof rain cover hidden inside easily accessible bottom compartment, internal and external D-Rings attachment points, and multiple inner sleeves / zipped pockets for easy organization.
Wisport ZipperFox 25L Rucksack represents a perfect storage solution for anyone, from cadets, law enforcement and military personnel to security units, hunting, hiking or travel.
The pack is big enough to fit everything without having to dig through a massive main compartment and performs exceptionally well in virtually all conditions, whatever the weather.
- Capacity: 25 litres
- One main compartment
- "U" shaped clamshell zip opening
- Easy access from top and both sides at the same time
- SAS Plus carrying system for excellent stability
- Adjustable and padded body contour shoulder straps with loops and elastic bands
- Removable padded hip belt with quick release buckle and MOLLE
- Generously padded back with soft outer fabric
- Adjustable chest strap with buckle
- Zipped hydration compartment on the back
- Compatible with CamelBak (CamelBak not included)
- Hydration hose UTX Flex mounting brackets on both shoulder straps
- Side handles for attaching skis
- Nylon straps on the bottom for attaching sleeping bags
- Waterproof rain cover in bottom compartment
- Fully MOLLE compatible
- Internal side webbing panel
- Side quick release compression straps
- Front Hook and Loop panel for ID's and patches
- Durable Wisport branded zippers with paracord zipper pulls
- National Moulding / Duraflex buckles
- Four D-Rings on front and inside main compartment
- Material: Cordura 500 Nylon
- Dimensions: approx. 19.7"x10.6"x3.9" (50x27x19cm)
- Weight: 1745g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- Five years manufacturer's warranty
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.