Wisport ZipperFox 40L Rucksack A-TACS FG-X
The newest addition in Wisport's line of military backpacks, the ZipperFox 40L was created as a modified, slightly larger and more versatile, version of well known Silverfox 30L backpack.
Designed for one or two-day long trips, this new generation of single compartment tactical backpacks has extremely lightweight and durable construction, high functionality and innovative technology.
The main feature of this unique backpack is an inverted "U" shaped clamshell zip opening, which allows for quick and easy access to the main compartment from the top and both sides at the same time.
Additionally, ZipperFox backpack comes with re-designed SAS Plus carrying system which now includes profiled straps, removable buckled waist belt, adjacent to the back rigid construction and highly breathable padding. Thanks to the ergonomically profiled straps sewn in permanently, the backpack provides excellent stability and is insensitive to the uneven and dynamic load, which makes it an ideal choice for hiking, mountaineering, skiing, airsoft or any other outdoor activities.
ZipperFox Rucksack from Wisport is fully CamelBak compatible, with easily accessible zipped hydration compartment, and fully MOLLE compatible thanks to numerous webbing straps placed around the pack.
Moreover, this highly practical backpack also comes with waterproof rain cover hidden inside easily accessible bottom compartment, side ski attachment straps and multiple inner sleeves / zipped pockets for easy organization.
Wisport ZipperFox 40L Rucksack represents a perfect storage solution for anyone, from cadets, law enforcement and military personnel to security units, hunting, trekking or travel.
The pack is big enough to fit everything without having to dig through a massive main compartment and performs exceptionally well in virtually all conditions, whatever the weather.
- Capacity: 40 litres
- One main compartment
- "U" shaped clamshell zip opening
- Easy access from top and both sides at the same time
- SAS Plus carrying system for excellent stability
- Adjustable and padded body contour shoulder straps
- MOLLE loops and elastic bands on shoulder straps
- Padded hip belt with quick release buckle and MOLLE
- Padded back with air mesh
- Adjustable chest strap with buckle
- Zipped hydration compartment on the back
- Compatible with CamelBak (CamelBak not included)
- Hydration hose UTX Flex mounting brackets on both shoulder straps
- Side handles for attaching skis
- Nylon straps on the bottom for attaching sleeping bag
- Waterproof rain cover in bottom compartment
- Fully MOLLE compatible
- Internal webbing panel
- Side compression straps
- Front Hook and Loop panel for ID's and patches
- Durable Wisport branded zippers with paracord zipper pulls
- ITW Nexus / Duraflex buckles
- Four D-Rings on front
- Material: Cordura
- Dimensions: approx. 23.6"x11.4"x9.8" (60x29x25cm)
- Weight: 1980g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- Five years manufacturer's warranty
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next working day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All delivery prices are for unlimited items:
|Austria||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||€14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||€15.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||€8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||€8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||€9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||€6.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||€8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||€5.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||€5.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||€12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||€6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||€6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||€6.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||€22.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check delivery price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Europe. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.